Job Location: Bengaluru, Mangalore, Hubli
Other employee benefits: Quarterly Performance Rewards, EPF, group health insurance
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Field job with stiff targets on work and performance.
- (Supported with structured weekly training sessions).
- Selling through trade channels.
- (Kosher range of products are sold to many user segments viz. Large work facilities such as; IT /BPO cos, Corporate offices, Hospitals, Hotels etc through a network of dealers and distributors ).
- Those with particular experience in selling office stationery and other items to offices through the trade channel consisting of Stationery shops and specialist agencies supplying to the offices will be preferred.
- Selling to large corporate clientele in association with dealers.
- (Supported with skill training programs on the nuances of professional selling.
- Planning and making Sales Calls
- (working at Kosher provides you an opportunity to enrich expertise from the professional selling process)
- Making Sales Presentations with powerful tool sets.
- Tactful negotiations and closing sales on the support of expert guidance.
- Active work with sales & marketing support team on enquiry generation and lead harvesting process with the benefit of learning about finer aspects of creating sales potential. With challenge loaded tasks and hand held training in facilitating accomplishment against that, we offer sure shot opportunity for those who have clear ideas about career progression in ‘sales & marketing’ functions and the ‘will’ to steadfastly go at it
Desired profile of the candidate:
- Determination to build a successful career in Sales & Marketing functions.
- (We provide sure opportunity for building a solid foundation to be able to achieve that – with practical on the job training supplemented with classroom academic sessions)
- 25 – 32 years young
- Should be keen to work through the process of professional selling efforts.
- Graduate and keen to pursue further studies.
- Should be fluent and effective in spoken English and also in Kannada.
- At least 3 years of experience preferably in selling things through B2B channels consisting of office supplies / stationery items dealers and distributors with stationery shops and specialist office supply agencies being the end sellers.
- Should be smart, keen to learn and should have the potential to work in a highly competitive work situation.
- Should posses a two wheeler or should be willing to buy one.
- We are inclined to consider intrinsically competent ‘Freshers’ who would be professionally trained on the job and also through structured training programs.
- We would be keen to consider candidates with more experience and higher level of competence.
Mail resume into: email@example.com